Source: SSE Technologies, Inc.
Scanners for the complete range of 2 Dimensional Barcodes. All solid state, no moving parts. Handheld and Fixed Mount.
What are 2D Barcodes – Symbologies that are capable of storing more information than can normally be contained in a
conventional linear barcode.
- DATAMATRIX – a square symbology, of varying densities used extensively in part marking as a large number of characters can fit in a small space.
- PDF417 – can be printed at a variety of aspect ratios and densities. Used in transportation, manifests, and personal ID including state driver's licenses.
Others include AZTEC, MAXICODE, and QR Code. 2D Barcodes can serve as portable data files, enabling the user to access information such as lot processing, shipment manifest, and serial number/sku data remote from the network database.
Codes such as PDF can be read by linear scanners that can rasterize in both axis. Datamatrix is a matrix code and requires an imager reader, which algorithmically processes the image.
Imager scanners are effectively digital cameras with integrated processors and therefore can also capture images such as signatures. As with linear barcode scanners, they can interface as keyboard wedges or via a serial port.
- Codes include – PDF417, DATAMATRIX, MAXICODE, AZTEC, POSTNET, OCR and linear codes.
- Long Range and hi-density versions.
- Signature Capture.
- 4410LR reads out to 9 inches.
- 4410HD for 4-mil linear and 6.6-mil matrix codes.
IT 3800 PDF – Reads PDF417 and linear codes:
Access complete product information.
- For PC's, MAC's
- Terminals Wedge or Serial Interface
- 5 Year Warranty
- High Performance